Friday, October 26, 2007

First blog

This has been going on in my mind for many months now. Though I work in a field where we make technologies which help others in making their life easier, I can't claim to be a technology geek in any way. And I always used to wonder why I am not sharing my thoughts in blogs. Partly it is lethargy but more importantly I wonder if this will be of use to any one at all. Honestly, I also think that today there is an overload of information - in all forms. Hence I also believe that to many people waste their productive time in searching for information - and in the process get lost in reading/browsing unwanted and useless but curious pieces of information. Anyway, now that I have made up my mind to post and hopefully this will be of use to someone somewhere. Comments welcome !

No comments: